Sunday, April 12, 2009

Speech

I am in Comm 1310. I just gave my speech last Friday. I don't know what is about giving a speech that makes me so nervous. I am a kind of person that doesn't usually get very nervous in front of people, but last Friday I was shaking in my boots. Ive been able to talk in front of many people before, but when it came down to my speech I just freaked out. Maybe I didnt practice enough or maybe it was the formality of the speech. Whatever it is though I need to figure it out because I have one more really soon.

1 comment:

  1. Same here! I'm in comm 1310 and I usually love standing up in front of people talking and what not but oh my gosh last week I was freaking out. I dropped my note cards too lol.. it sucked. anyways I did go to the Comm lab and that kind of helped, maybe you can try that?

    ReplyDelete