Saturday, February 14, 2009

Financial Progess

So for the last 3 years of my life I have been pretty irresponsible with my finances. I came into college with really no awareness of how to manage mine or anyone else's money. Many times I would thrive on recklessly squandering countless sums of money without conviction. This past year however, my viewpoint was shifted. Just recently I came across a moving presentation that totally reversed any thoughts I ever had regarding my funds. The man promoting his ideas had a very clear and powerful message. Not only did the speaker uncover the disappointing truth about societies finances, but he went on to suggest a well thought out plan to fixing this problem. I am now two months into this new outlook and I can honestly say that I am very satisfied with the results in my check book as well as my conscience. I just hope I can keep up the discipline and maturity that is required with this change.

No comments:

Post a Comment