Sunday, March 8, 2009

Hey look what I found!

One time when I was about 15 months old I became extremely bored with my life in a cage, or better know as a crib. Me and my twin sister shared a room in the house together and her crib was directly across the room from mine. As I was chillin in my crib I discovered something absolutely amazing! This was the biggest finding since the booger era. It had such a unique texture and just seemed perfect for throwing. I was so ecstatic with this new phenomenon that and decided to divvy up my sharings with sister. I began flinging the goods across the room, effortlessly hitting my target with ease. My parents eventually came into the room and so I decided to include them too. Needless to say they were not very happy with my new game and ended the fun quickly. I guess the old saying is true that, "It's all fun and games until someone gets pooped on".

No comments:

Post a Comment